Have you ever tried to open a bank account and been met with a lengthy, paper-heavy process? Or wanted to invest in a stock but found out that it takes 5 days to get an account? These are the types of situations that we at HelloFlow are solving. We are collaborating with the largest banks and financial institutions in Europe and around the world - enabling them to create a fully digital client onboarding setup.
Our vision has now raised over $1,6m in funding from PreSeed, SeedCamp, and prominent business angels.
As our new Sales Development Representative, you'll be supporting our rapidly growing sales efforts across the globe. We're an international start-up at heart and being able to adjust to different client cultures and views is key. Your role will be focused on gathering insights into potential clients and markets and reaching out - being able to grab the phone is just the person we're looking for!
· Understand complex financial organizations and reach out to the right gatekeepers via outbound calls, emails, or LinkedIn
· Qualifying new leads and following up on warm leads, owning your pipeline
· Book products demonstration with relevant stakeholders from HelloFlow
· Research new and existing markets to create a pipeline of potential leads
· Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
· Becoming an expert on our brand, business, and PaaS product
· Collaborate with different internal stakeholders on sales materials, ideas, and strategies
· Stay up to date with HelloFlow product features and service offerings
· Retain top customers and nurture key relationships over time
· Become the strategic partner and advisor to the client, discover new opportunities to work together for mutual benefit
Skills & Qualifications:
As a person, you are passionate, results-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset. You take ownership, and work structured to create and deliver on pipeline and cross-sell opportunities with clients. Your performance is mainly evaluated on your ability to bring on new clients.
The primary task will be communicating with clients, so it is very important that you are comfortable in communicating with other people. Likewise, a genuine interest in FinTech is greatly appreciated. It is an absolute requirement that you master English fluently.
· Bachelor’s degree, or higher
· Proven appointment setting experience in a B2B setting, ideally in a SaaS business
· Experience in outbound cold calling experience is required
· Excellent communications skills via telephone, email, and online meetings
· Target driven – A “can-do” attitude that is not intimidated by a series of “No’s”
· Self-starter: You have the confidence to move forward with little or no guidance
· A competitive salary package with a bonus
· You’ll be working at the forefront of the future of finance at a rapidly growing startup
· You’ll work alongside and learning from experienced coworkers
· Space for rapid professional development
· Challenging tasks, high responsibility, and with a high impact
· Possibly the best team events in Denmark (when covid allows it…)
· Office in the center of Copenhagen – with free lunch every day
· Business travel
· FIFA when you need to take a break