Updated 14th December 2020
When your account is activated and you registerusers on our platform available at www.helloflow.io and www.builder.helloflow.io (the "HelloFlowPlatform"), HelloFlow ApS, Company reg. (CVR) no. 41304383, Skindergade3A, 3., 1159 Copenhagen K, Denmark ("HelloFlow", "us"or "we") may process your personal data. HelloFlow is the datacontroller for such processing.
The main part of our website is developed and maintained by HelloFlow for the purpose of marketing our products and servicesonline, however, when you visit and use the website without accessing theHelloFlow Platform, we may also process your personal data.
1. Categories of personal data and processing purpose
HelloFlow limits its collection, storage, and processing of personal data to situations where the processing is necessary fora specific purpose, i.e.for the purposes of:
- providing you with an online demoapplication of the HelloFlow Platform;
- registration and activation of youruser account on the HelloFlow Platform;
- handling payments for our provision of access to the HelloFlow Platform and other services;
- your interaction with us, for instance, via e-mail correspondence in relation to our existing contractual relationship or the establishment or termination of such;
- providing customer support services;
- sending newsletters which you actively subscribe to on our website;
- adhering to applicable law, namely retaining bookkeeping material pursuant to applicable bookkeeping rules and compliance with laws and requests from a government bodies and/or courts; and
- establishing, exercising, or defending potential legal claims;
In this respect, HelloFlow processes ordinary categories of personal data you have provided to us, e.g. your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, and customer ID. Lastly, when you use the website and HelloFlow Platform, we collect personal data from you through cookies data for the purpose of:
- improving our services.
HelloFlow does not process special categories of personal data (sensitive personal data) about you.
2. Legal basis for processing
Our legal basis the abovementioned processing activities are split between different grounds within the GDPR, which can be described in the following manner:
- a) is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement regarding provision of full access to the HelloFlow Platform, see GDPR art.6(1)(b) second paragraph;
- b) through d) is to perform the contract entered into between you and us, see GDPR article 6(1)(b) or - if you are an employee at a business - because it is our legitimate interest to perform the contract entered into between your employer and us, see GDPR article 6(1)(f);
- e) is to perform the contract on provision of standard or enhanced customer support entered into between you and us, see GDPR article 6(1)(b) or because it is our legitimate interest to be able to provide you customer service as a customer with us, see GDPR article 6(1)(f), and the legitimate interests pursued by HelloFlow are not regarded as overridden by your interests or fundamental rights;
- f) is either your consent to receive newsletters, see GDPR art. 6(1)(a), and in any case our legitimate interest in being able to provide you with newsletters, see GDPR article 6(1)(f);
- g) is necessary to ensure compliance with a legalobligation to which HelloFlow is subject to, see GDPR article 6(1)(c);
- h) is GDPR article 6(1)(f) because it is our legitimate interest to pursue any legal claim involving us, including defending ourselves from such a claim;
- i) is GDPR article 6(1)(f) because it is our legitimate interest to improve our services, because we strictly limit theinformation collected so that no physical person can be identified only from the data collected.
3. Recipients of your personal data
Where relevant, we may disclose or transferyour personal data to affiliates, vendors, business partners or other collaborators for business purposes, including, but not limited to, our provision of access to the website and HelloFlow Platform.
4. Transfer of personal data to a third country (outside of EU/EEA)
In certain cases, your personal data may be transferred to a country outside of EU/EEA, to an affiliate of HelloFlow or a vendor.
We ensure that such transfer will be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and GDPR. This entails that any party outside of EU/EEA that comes in possession of your personal data must ensure an adequate level of protection, for example, by basing the transfer on standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the relevant information on third country transfers by contacting HelloFlow as stated below.
5. Storage of your personal data
We will only store your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for the processing of your data.
Further, we will store your personal data about you as a contact person of our customer, vendors, etc., until termination of the contractual relationship between HelloFlow and the company that you are employed at, as long as we communicate, or until a legal claim can no longer be established. If there is an actual or potential legal dispute with the company you are employed at, your personal data will be retained as long as necessary for these purposes. Hereafter, such personal data will be deleted.
In case your personal data is necessary for bookkeeping purposes, we will store your personal for five (5) years from the year of which the accounting material relate in accordance with the special rules on retention of bookkeeping material in the Danish Bookkeeping Act.
6. Use ofCookies [KR1]
6.1 What are cookies
6.2 The purpose of cookies
We collect information via cookies to improve the website experience for you and for the purpose of conducting website analysis and website performance review.
6.3 Cookies on our main website and the HelloFlow Platform
When you use our website, we do not register any information that can identify you directly. However, we register how you navigate on the site, so we can learn more about how our site is used. We only use this information to improve the website's content and functionalities.
6.4 Third-party cookies
6.5 For how long cookies are stored?
Cookies delete themselves automatically after a certain period (which can vary) but are automatically updated when you visit the website again.
On our website cookies are stored for a period ranging from 90 days to 2 years from registration depending om the type of cookie.
6.6 Cookie declaration
The websitestores the following cookies on your system:
Description: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
Duration: 1 years 11 months 28 days 23 hours 59 minutes
Description: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
Duration: 23 hours 59 minutes
Description: Used to sture cookie preferences
Duration: 5 months 26 days 23 hours 59 minutes
Description: Used to sture cookie preferences
Duration: 5 months 26 days 23 hours 59 minutes
6.7 Removal of cookies
Generally, web browsers are set up to accept cookies. Although you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
7. Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- right of access to the personal data which HelloFlowstores and processes on you;
- right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you, including completion of incomplete personal data;
- right to erasure under certain circumstances; meaning that upon your request, we must erase personal data stored concerning you if we do not have grounds for further processing;
- right to restrict our processing of personal data concerning you;
- right to data portability, for instance, to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if specific requirements are met;
- right to object to our processing of personal data concerning you at any time.
In case any of our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In such case your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before your withdrawal.
The Danish Data Protection Agency has issued a guideline on the data subjects' rights. If you want to read more about your rights, please click here.
8. Questions and complaints
If you wish to exercise the abovementioned rights or have any questions or complaints in relation to our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may at any time lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with your local data protection supervisory authority. In Denmark a complaint can be filed with:
Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet)
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35,
2500 Valby, Denmark
Telephone number: +45 33 19 32 00
E-mail address: email@example.com